12 Things To Expect When Dating A Teacher
by N/A, 7 years ago |
2 min read
Think you've got what it takes to handle a teacher?
1. Teachers have to wake up early AF
This is ungodly sight. There's nothing more unpleasant that hearing "Marimba" at the ass crack of dawn.
2. So that means you won't we doing anything fun on weeknights, ever
No more weeknight drinks, no more weeknight friend-hangs, no more weeknight anything. Except sleeping.
3. Which means that, in case you did plan for a date night with your teacher SO, you'll probably end up like this
I JUST WANT COMPANIONSHIP.
4. But if you ever try to complain about not having enough time with them, be prepared for them to give you the business
5. But when the weekend strikes and it's time to party, they want to have all the fun
6. Be prepared for them to complain about kids a lot
While it may seem silly to be so hateful toward children, just remember that, deep down, children are evil creatures.
7. Eventually, everything they own will be stained
Which means you're going to be taking a lot of trips to goodwill.
8. And they'll be permanently tarnished with kid-stink
Which is a rather unpleasant mixture of chocolate, crayons and poop.
9. You'll hear this sentence come from their mouths more often than you'd expect
Teaching is a pretty exhausting job. But, like, can't you just sleep when you're dead?
10. Most of their free time is seriously stressful lesson planning
Because you actually have to know how to do long division before you teach it, and nobody just remembers how to do long division.
11. They always have colds, which means you will, too
12. But never forget, they've got the undying love and affection of a bunch of kids, and if you don't respect that, you can GTFO