7 People Who Have Clearly Put Food Ahead of Everything Else In Life
We should all aspire to commit to food as much as these folks.
1. This kid casually pretending his sandwich is a trumpet
Did he even bring his trumpet? Did he forget his trumpet and the sandwich was just his most readily available substitute? Maybe he doesn't even play an instrument. Maybe he's been faking his way through years of band with nothing but a cold cut in his hands. That's commitment to food I can admire.
2. This guy who decided his cheese balls would be best enjoyed on a rollercoaster
Hunger can strike without warning, so a true food lover has gotta be prepared to eat in any place, at any time, even if that place is a rollercoaster and that time is while you're riding it.
3. This girl who totally ignored the "wait 30 minutes after you eat to go swimming" rule
I can't even use chopsticks when I'm sitting down. That's skill.
4. This driver who taught everyone that food actually comes first, and safety comes second
Clearly, the hangrymobile has no breaks.
5. This news anchor who got busted eating a twinkie on live TV
She had it as a prop for a story she read on twinkies. What, did they expect her to not eat it?
6. This kid who fulfilled everyone's lifelong dream of making a bowl of cereal in class.
Some kids came to class prepared for a test. Johnny came prepared for breakfast.
7. Jennifer Lawrence who was rightly more concerned with food than the Academy Awards
This is really the only question worth asking in any given situation.