10 Beyoncé-Approved Crafts To Prove You're A True Member Of The Beyhive
Beyoncé wasn't built in a day, but these crafts sure were.
1. Bask in the neon glow of Bey's words
Make your own neon light with these easy instructions and any of Bey's many girl-power quotes with this super cool neon rope light.
2. Drink from this adorable watermelon jar
TBH this watermelon jar itself is much cuter than what I found on Urban Dictionary as the meaning to Bey's "Drunk in Love" and it would go wonderfully with this watermelon gin fizz (which will definitely get you halfway to drunk in love).
3. Channel your inner cross-stitching diva
This Etsy pattern will show you just how to cross stitch your way to diva status with a bit of thread, a hoop and some cloth.
4. Keep a reminder of the world order close
Make yourself a spinning reminder of who runs the world with chalkboard paint and glitter to boot.
5. Tote your hot sauce and baseball bats in style
Get yourself a tote and some iron-on letters for the easiest Beyonce accessory of the bunch!
6. Show the world just how you wake up
7. Style yourself a summer halo
Form the base of your halo with wire, add your flowers with tape and rock the halo like Bey herself.
8. Let Queen Bey motivate you every morning
All you need is a mug and a sharpie for this easy baked DIY.
9. Carry around a reminder of the visual album that destroyed the world
Brush up on your stitching skills for this lovely felted clutch.
10. Put a (delicious) ring on it
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but that's because they haven't had one of these rings. The first of all: they're made of candy, and then second: beautiful. edible. glitter. Make your own gems and put a ring on every finger.