God Help Us, These 17 Derps Thought 'The Onion' Was Real
I'll be honest, this stupidity is a little troublesome.
The internet is full of a bunch of sarcastic dicks. It's great!-- If you get the sarcasm. If you don't, well, then you become part of it. These guys really missed the memo that The Onion is a satirical publication. As punishment, we're laughing at them, not with them. And by laughing I mean nervous laughing, because y'all dumb and it's concerning.
1. This mercenary.
In desperate need of Gospel, send halp.
2. This evolutionist.
3. This guy who gives journalism the benefit of the doubt.
Surprise! You, actually can make this up.
4. This skeptical Gorilla Linguist.
"With that said..."
5. This misguided pro-lifer has society's problems all figured out.
"But the concept..."
6. This guy who believes God created us all as we should be.
7. These concerned event planners.
Chicago, man. It's rough there.
8. This big time Gwyneth fan who believes food stamps actually lead to death.
9. "R" sprinted to Best Buy to be first in line for the cutting-edge blowjob computer.
10. This guy who really feels seeing is believing.
Not on the internet, buddy.
11. This person who only cares what you look like on the outside.
12. "E" thought schools were serving up bricks and washcloths to kids as sustenance.
13. These guys thought The Onion was in favor of lion attacks.
14. Actress Kate Mara was surprised by Sea World taking such an active role in solving the California drought crisis.
15. This case-cracking detective is ready to start a personal investigation.
Everyone knows the government and Sea World is in cahoots.
16. This person thought they make sandwich baggies as big as whales.
And that a giant rubber band would be the appropriate tie for such a holding device.
Apparently Sea World is an easy target.
17. "H" was vindicated.
Point proven by an "ACTUAL" Onion article.