13 Tweets That Confirm You're Not The Only Over-Thinking Weirdo
Let's take a chill pill, guys.
Overanalyzing: we're all guilty of it. Perhaps our natural response is to overthink the uncertainties of life with the ultimate goal of coming up with the best or worst-case scenario. Or maybe we're actually aware of what's to come, but don't want to face our inevitable reality. While these neurotic habits can be harmless, they can also be detrimental to our relationships with others.
While I'm no psychologist—and I have no way of proving why we're stuck in this cycle—I do know that it can be fun to think back and laugh at those times when we took ourselves a little too seriously. Hopefully the following people can do the same.
1. Definitely a thought we've had while washing our hair
2. Seems legit
3. Sure, blame your murder on your sweet grandma
4. Same, though
5. Go home, you're drunk
6. Well, if you look at it that way...
7. R.I.P. lil' homie
8. We've been reading Harry Potter wrong this entire time
9. I guess she feels like Bruce Willis at the end of 'The Sixth Sense'
10. When all of those drunken nights at the club finally come back to you
11. All of us at yoga
12. Mom knows how much of a financial stress death can be
13. Yep, sure...
14. What other things are we supposed to think about?
15. Thanks for always looking out, brain