10 Times 4-Year-Old Riley Curry Proved She’s The Real MVP
Happy 4th birthday to this little firecracker!
This is Riley Curry. You may know her dad, Steph Curry, who I guess is also in that picture—but who's looking at him, anyway? As you may have gathered, Riley is rather outspoken for a 4-year-old. She definitely knows how to steal the show, even from her dad, Golden State Warrior and NBA MVP.
So if you're looking to make a strong impression, there's no better person than this particular diva to turn to for advice.
1. Always make a strong entrance
2. Be direct to get exactly what you want
3. Have a go-to dance ready at a moment's notice
You never know when you'll need to bring the attention back to you with a killer dance routine.
4. Take inspiration from the best
Riley loves to imitate her dad's signature moves and she does them much better, like every spotlight-stealer must.
5. Make sure everyone else present knows their place
Which is anywhere but your spotlight, of course.
6. Know your facts
There's no shame in being a (very patriotic) smarty pants if it brings all eyes to you.
7. Don't be afraid to let others help you shine
Especially if that means handing off your gum to an unsuspecting bystander.
8. But never let them outshine you, of course
9. Always express your feelings
10. And when you're done stealing the spotlight, be sure to show your audience some love