DO NOT LICK YOUR SCREEN: 13 Delicious Sangrias You Can Easily Make This Summer
by N/A, 9 years ago | 1 min read| 578
Now that summer is officially upon us, it is time for the greatest summer drink known to mankind—sangria.
The good news is, you don't have to be a mixologist to be able to stir up a delicious sangria recipe. These are easy to make and still absolutely delectable.
1. Sangria sparkler with wine, brandy and orange liqueur
2. Stars & Stripes sangria
Perfect addition to any Fourth of July party!
3. Five ingredient Spanish sangria
4. Three-ingredient sangria
Incase the last one was two ingredients too much
5. White wine sangria with apple
6. Lazy girl sangria
The name of this recipe should already convince you it's a winner.
7. White wine sangria with mint and citrus
8. White sangria sparkler
9. Iced tea sangria
This one is seriously summer in a glass.
10. Sparkling fruit sangria
The recipe has great ideas for fruit, but don't be afraid to let your creative side out on this one!
11. Sweet sangria with rhubarb-infused syrup
12. Campfire sangria
Who says you can only drink Coors while you're camping?
13. Homemade sangria with honey
Do not show me this again