30 Cakes So Hideous, You Couldn't Pay Me To Eat Them. #1 Scares Me
by N/A, 9 years ago | 4 min read| 19659
Messing up cake seems like it would be hard to do, right?
These people have accepted the challenge. Feast your eyes on the biggest absolute cake catastrophes the world has ever seen.
1. This might actually be the creepiest baby announcement ever.
2. What an adequate distribution of sprinkles...
3. There is no character in the world that this cake looks like. It's just awful.
4. Nothing makes a cake look appetizing like a giant stuffed animal stuffed into the box with it...
5. Is that how you say that number?
6. You're welcome in advance for all of your future butterfly-related nightmares.
7. Canada day is, apparently, that day where people take photos of each other not looking at the camera.
8. You're thinking cat? Not Cap?
Context clues, guys...
9. Besides this being absolutely horrifying, it begs the question...why would you want the Sealy sheep cake at all?
10. You know what else is dead? Your ability to write.
11. That Nancy, she sure does love wearing lots of caps.
12. What a lovely memorial...
13. Do you think this is what they meant...?
14. Nothing says "delicious" like a giant brown slug atop an orange cake.
15. This could NOT have been made much more clear.
16. THIS IS SCARIER THAN ANYTHING.
17. Keep the candy...keep the whole basket...just keep this freaking Easter bunny away from me, forever.
18. 2008 was the year EVERYONE wanted sprinkles.
19. You're swaddling your cake baby super, super wrong.
20. This is just terrifying. Don't expect your kids to sleep anytime soon.
21. Try harder, cake maker.
22. This one is almost nice and cute...
...but just not quite.
23. Someone brought in their flash drive to put a photo on a cake and got THE BEST CAKE EVER instead.
24.That poor Wendy Lu...probably not the proposal she dreamed about as a little girl.
25. How on Earth? How does this happen?
26. I don't know what creature this is supposed to be and I really don't want to find out.
28. Who is the niche market of people who would ever eat this cake...?
29. Such a shame...as their directions clearly suggested they wanted to limit the amount of text on this cake.
30. Go back to school, immediately.
Do not show me this again