21 Genius Ways To Eat Food You Probably Never Thought Of
by N/A, 9 years ago | 4 min read| 4516
Food is amazing. I mean seriously...it is just the best part of the day, EVERY time of the day that you eat it. But sometimes eating the same thing over and over can get boring.
So why don't you use these simple but BRILLIANT food hacks that can take the ordinary food in your life to new extraordinary levels? You probably didn't even realize half of the amazing things you could be eating!
1. The brilliance that is a cupcake sandwich.
2. The safety net of a leaf of lettuce or spinach when eating a messy taco.
3. The spiral maneuver when preparing your hot dogs that will allow them to cook more evenly, and look more badass.
4. The on-the-go taco salad, consisting of taco things and a bag of Frito's.
5. Waffle irons aren't just for waffles. They're for leftover pizza, too!
6. They can make some dope hash browns, too...
7. Rock hard ice cream you are no match for my knife.
8. Salads can be prepared so easily when put in mason jars.
Just MAKE SURE the dressing goes on the bottom...
9. Every cinnamon bun can be improved with the best food in the world: bacon.
10. The PERFECT sandwich.
11. Crumble up some cinnamon-flavored cereal in your French Toast batter to take it to new levels.
12. Throw some cookies and milk in your ice cube tray and your iced coffee will rock your world.
13. Drink holders can make the best condiment compartments as well.
14. A little pastry dough can turn ANYTHING into a delicious turnover for way cheaper than eating out every time.
15. If you can pause your beer consumption for a few moments you can have a GREAT mango peeler.
16. Next time you're dipping your Oreos in milk, freeze some.
You will thank us later.
17. Mind = blown.
18. Dip your bacon in pancake batter then proceed to bake the pancakes. WOW.
19. You've never had a baked potato as perfectly and evenly melted as this one before...
20. Sliced up bread can become amazing cheesy bread if you throw some cheese and herbs into it.
21. Place these noodles into hot dog bits like so. Then enjoy the cheapest most delicious meal possible.
Do not show me this again