Beyoncé wasn’t built in a day, but these crafts sure were.
1. Bask in the neon glow of Bey’s words
2. Drink from this adorable watermelon jar
TBH this watermelon jar itself is much cuter than what I found on Urban Dictionary as the meaning to Bey’s “Drunk in Love” and it would go wonderfully with this watermelon gin fizz (which will definitely get you halfway to drunk in love).
3. Channel your inner cross-stitching diva
4. Keep a reminder of the world order close
5. Tote your hot sauce and baseball bats in style
6. Show the world just how you wake up
7. Style yourself a summer halo
8. Let Queen Bey motivate you every morning
9. Carry around a reminder of the visual album that destroyed the world
10. Put a (delicious) ring on it
They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but that’s because they haven’t had one of these rings. The first of all: they’re made of candy, and then second: beautiful. edible. glitter. Make your own gems and put a ring on every finger.